Full participation guide
- Print area: A4 layout
- Build an arm with exactly 2 motors.
- Find or create 9 cubes of your preferred size: 3 red, 3 blue, 3 yellow.
- Publish the video and pictures (details below)
- The live rounds will be on 2018-12-31. During each match, participants control their arm with their preferred method to complete tasks in a given order.
- When the final match ends and points are calculated, the winners will be announced.
- Rewards will be sent within 72 hours after the winners announcement.
Places to create an submission (choose one)
- Create pull request (see example at https://github.com/petrukhnov/roboarm2018.makerobots.eu/pull/2/files )
- Publish project to https://hackaday.io
- Publish guide to https://instructables.com
- Publish project to https://diy.org
- Publish elsewhere and send us a link
- Send email with attached images to firstname.lastname@example.org
What should be in submission
- Link to video with robotic arm:
- the arm moving cubes,
- the video should be recorded with same camera that will be used during live match.
- 3+ images of robotic arm
- image of cube sizes
- short description
- list of authors
For uploading the videos you could use youtube, vimeo, facebook, or any other platform of your choose. Video should be publicly available.
Live match details
Participants will have to do certain tasks. Tasks will be selected randomly and published in the beginning of the match.
Example of tasks:
- All 3 blue items to tree top.
- Tree should have all colors.
- All yellow items should fall down below tree.
- The middle tree should have at exactly one item of each color.
- The left side of the tree should have no more than 2 cubes.
- The box should be empty.
There will be page with current livestreams:
Due to various delays in stream services, time will be measured separately for each participant.