- Robotic arm should have exactly 2 motors. Servo, DC, piezo, pump and others are allowed. You could use any brand or shape, as long as its longest size is less than 1m.
- The base for the robotic arm should be small enough to fit on A4 paper (297mm x 210mm).
- Entries should be submitted before 2018-12-27 23:00 UTC
- Points will be awarded during qualification and live rounds.
- Allowed cube sizes: each side is 10-20mm. E.g. lego 2x2 brick is suitable (16x16x11 mm).
Points are awarded for great work. Penalties will be applied for not respecting others time and effort.
One live round could have most 9 participants.
Places are grouped by 5 second intervals from fastest.
1st places: 90 points
2nd places: 80 points
…. (and so on)
E.g. if 5 participants completed tasks in (min:s.ms):
Then the first 2 will get 90 points, 3rd and 4th - 80points , and 5th - 70 points.
The first 10 valid submissions get a bonus of +3 points.
Extra points will be awarded for log10(likes) rounded down. E.g. 100 likes will give 2 extra points, while 1.000.000 will give 6 extra points.
Poor streaming video quality: -1 to -50 points.
Skipping a task: -20 points.
Partial placement mistakes: -1 to -3 points (e.g. cube 30% on the line).
Being late for pre-match validation: -3 points.
Invalid size for area or cubes: -1 to -20 points.
Updating submission: -0 points. We encourage to improve your work.
Roboarm base is too big: -1 to -20 points. Only mechanical part with motors is evaluated here, everything that connected with wires/pipes, could be as big a you want. Batteries, laptop, breadboard, water tank, etc doesn’t have to be in the stream either.
Submission deadline 2018-12-27 23:00 UTC
You could use tape to stick printed area to table.
- tree top
- middle tree
- below tree (excluding box)
- left from tree
- right from tree